Kiss This Makeup offers a full range of makeup and styling services. Our teams are highly trained and offer only the best of the best! All products used with our services are researched and hand selected to be the perfect fit for the occasion or medium they are used for. We pride ourselves in offering beauty services that exceed expectations.
Q & A's
Where are services held?
We come to you for services!
How do I reserve my date?
- DEPOSITS are cost of TRIAL to hold a trial appointment and temporarily hold wedding date.
- After the trial another deposit will be due of $200 and a contract is done to secure wedding date on both parties behalves.
When should I have my trial?
We suggest having a trial run 3/4 months before.
Will my trial hair and makeup artist be the same on the wedding day?
Do you offer trials for other members of the party?
What’s included in services for the bride?
Bride receives hair style of choice, airbrush makeup (in select cities, please inquire), lashes and a mini touchup kit.
What other services do you offer?
Along with hair styling and makeup, we offer spray tanning, hair extensions, hair accessories, tattoo coverup, skin care guidance and products to accommodate all of your prior wedding and day of needs (in select cities).
When is the final payment due?
All payments are due 1 week before your wedding date.
Which forms of payment are accepted?
We accept Venmo, Zelle, mailed check and credit/debit in Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover. There is a service fee for all card options.
Who can make the payment?
One payment is allowed from client who signs contract. You may collect from others how you wish.
What are additional fees I should know about?
- Client will be responsible for all valet/parking day of event for staff if applicable.
- Any travel fees will be discussed and listed on contract prior to event if applicable.
- Additional staff fees may apply to larger parties.
- Early start fees may apply if before 7/8am – please inquire if this applies to you.
When do I need to have my final count for services by?
- Final count for services is due 12 weeks prior to event in order for the company to ensure availability, should we need your count sooner we will let you know. No services can be removed at the 12 week mark, but can be added up until the event date, as long as we can accommodate.
- A detailed beauty service timeline will arrive 4-6 weeks prior to your event to keep you running on time
How does tipping work?
Gratuity IS NOT included in the rates. Any tip left on card, Venmo, or Zelle will be evenly distributed to staff working unless specified. Cash is also accepted to hand to staff day of.
We recommend 18-20%.