Kiss This Makeup offers a full range of makeup and styling services. Our teams are highly trained and offer only the best of the best! All products used with our services are researched and hand selected to be the perfect fit for the occasion or medium they are used for. We pride ourselves in offering beauty services that exceed expectations.
Q & A's
Where are services held?
We come to you for services!
Standard travel is $15 per staff. Covers tolls and travel within 40 miles to and from staff’s home base.
Extended travel is per staff at $2 per mile after 40 miles roundtrip.
How do I reserve my date?
Trial appointment payments only secure the staff working with you for trial and wedding day.
Event deposits ($200) secure entire proposal and all staff needed.
Trial appointment payments and wedding day deposits are nonrefundable.
A proposal will be prepared first, then followed by a contract with event deposit.
If your wedding is less than 12 weeks away, event deposit will be due ASAP to secure date.
When should I have my trial?
We suggest having a trial run 3/4 months before.
Will my trial hair and makeup artist be the same on the wedding day?
Do you offer trials for other members of the party?
What’s included in services for the bride?
Bride receives hair style of choice, airbrush makeup (in select cities, please inquire), lashes and a mini touchup kit.
What other services do you offer?
Along with hair styling and makeup, we offer hair extensions, hair accessories and tattoo coverup (in select cities).
When is the final payment due?
All payments are due 1 week before your wedding date.
Which forms of payment are accepted?
Payment accepted in credit/debit, Apple Pay, Zelle. There is a 3.5% service charge for all credit/debits.
Who can make the payment?
One payment is allowed from client who signs contract. You may collect from others how you wish.
What are additional fees I should know about?
- Client will be responsible for all valet/parking day of event for staff if applicable.
- Any travel fees will be discussed and listed on contract prior to event if applicable.
- Additional staff fees may apply to larger parties.
- Early start fees may apply if before 7/8am – please inquire if this applies to you.
- All add ons (hair extension placement/working with already placed extensions, extra thick and/or long hair, adding a blowout, adding curl set to blowout, tattoo coverup, adding lashes, adding airbrush) will all be an additional charge and require more time. It is the client’s responsibility to inform prior to event day should anyone require these services.
When do I need to have my final count for services by?
- Final count for services is due 12 weeks prior to event in order for the company to ensure availability, should we need your count sooner we will let you know. No services can be removed at the 12 week mark, but can be added up until the event date, as long as we can accommodate.
- A detailed beauty service timeline will arrive 4-6 weeks prior to your event to keep you running on time
How does tipping work?
Gratuity IS NOT included in the rates. Any tip left on card, Venmo, or Zelle will be evenly distributed to staff working unless specified. Cash is also accepted to hand to staff day of.
We recommend 18-20%.